This pesto is a very tasty combination that will delight your taste buds both in your pasta and with your cheese.
Ingredients for 4 persons:
- Conchigioni 200g
- Pecorino powder with truffle 100g
- Gourmet or classic pesto 80g
- Truffle oil with summer truffle 55ml
- Bring a pot of salted water to a boil and cook the pasta for 8 minutes. Drain and run under cold water to prevent sticking, then set aside.
- Mix the pecorino powder, olive oil and pesto in a bowl and season with pepper.
- Stuff the conchiglioni with a piping bag.
- Place the stuffed conchiglioni in a baking dish.Now all you have to do is enjoy!Enjoy your meal.