What personal data do we collect and when?
We ask you to provide us with certain personal data in order to provide you with the products or services you request. This is the case, for example, when you make purchases, contact our customer service department, request to receive communications, create an account, participate in our events, or when you use our site.
This personal data includes your :
- Contact information, including name, e-mail, phone number and delivery and billing address;
- User and account information, including your username, password and unique user ID;
- Personal information, city, and your purchase history;
- Payment or credit card information;
- Personal Preferences, including your wish list, marketing and cookie preferences.
When you interact with our site, certain data is automatically collected from your device or web browser. More information about these practices is provided in the “Cookies and Tags” section below. This data includes :
- Device ID, call status, network access, storage and battery information ;
- Cookies, IP addresses, referrer headers, data identifying your web browser and version, and web beacons.
Tools for managing the personal data we collect
When you use our site, we provide you with timely DeepL to the information you request or obtain your consent for certain uses. For example, we will obtain your consent to use your location or send you notifications.
Why and how we use your personal data?
We use your personal data for the following purposes:
To provide the functionality of the site and the services you request
If you use our site, we will use your personal data to provide you with the requested product or service. For example, if you make a purchase on www.signorinitartufi.com, we will use the contact information you provide to communicate with you about the purchase. If you contact our customer service department, we will use information about you, such as shipping or payment information or information about the product you purchased, to help you resolve your problem or answer your question.
To provide information about our products, services, events and for other promotional purposes
If you consent, we will send you marketing communications and news about Signorini TARTUFI‘s products, services, events and other promotions. You may unsubscribe at any time after giving your consent.
If you are currently a Signorini TARTUFI customer (for example, if you have placed an order with us), we may use the contact information you have provided to send you marketing communications about similar Signorini TARTUFI products or services, when permitted by applicable law (unless you have opted out). In other cases, we ask for your consent to send you marketing communications. We may use the information you provide us, as well as information from other Signorini TARTUFI products or services;
- Use of the site,
- Visits or purchases made in Signorini TARTUFI ephemeral stores
To send you personalized communications about products and services that may be of interest to you.
To operate, improve and maintain our activities, products and services
We use the personal data you provide to us to operate our business. For example, when you make a purchase, we use this information for accounting, auditing and other internal purposes. We may use personal data about how you use our products and services to improve your user experience and to enable us to detect technical or service problems and administer our site.
To protect our rights, our property and the property of others, and to ensure our safety and that of others.
For research and analysis purposes
We use data about how our visitors use our site to understand consumer behavior and preferences. For example, we may use information about how visitors to www.signorinitartufi.com search for and find products on this site to understand how best to organize and present our products in the Signorini TARTUFI ephemeral storefronts.
We may also use your personal data for other purposes; in such cases, we will provide you with specific information at the time of collection and seek your consent if necessary.
To process your personal data, we rely on different legal grounds, which depend on how you interact with our site.
- When you purchase Signorini TARTUFI products from our site, we need your personal data to execute the contract that binds us to you. For example, we need your contact and payment information to deliver your order to you.
- We also rely on other legal grounds, such as our legitimate interests as a company, the fulfillment of a legal obligation or the protection of your vital interests.
Sharing your personal data
Shared by Signorini TARTUFI
Signorini TARTUFI shares your personal data with :
- The entities of Signorini TARTUFI for the purposes and under the conditions specified above;
- Third party service providers processing personal data on behalf of Signorini TARTUFI, for example for payments and credit card use, shipping and delivery, hosting, e-mail distribution, research and analysis, brand management and product promotion, as well as for the administration of certain services and features. When we use the services of third party service providers, we enter into contracts that require them to implement appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data;
- Any other third party if you have expressed your consent.
We may also transfer personal data about you in the event of a sale or transfer of all or part of our business or assets (including in the event of a reorganization, assignment, dissolution or liquidation).
Protection and management of your personal data
International transfers of your personal data: The personal data we collect (or process) for our site is stored in France.
You have the right to request : (i) access to your personal data; (ii) an electronic copy of your personal data (portability); (iii) the correction of your personal data if it proves to be incomplete or inaccurate; or (iv) the deletion or limitation of your personal data in certain circumstances provided for by applicable law. These rights are not absolute. In cases where you have provided us with your consent to the processing of your personal data, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
If you wish to request a copy of your personal data or exercise any of your rights, simply send us an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Refusal of Direct Marketing
If you have a Signorini TARTUFI account, you can refuse to receive Signorini TARTUFI marketing communications by sending us an email via the contact form on the site. You can also refuse by modifying your e-mail subscriptions by clicking on the unsubscribe link or by following the unsubscribe instructions included in the message. Alternatively, you can contact us using the contact addresses listed in the contact tab of the site.
Cookies and tags
Signorini TARTUFI collects information, which may include personal data, from your browser when you use our site. We use various methods, such as cookies and tags, to collect this information, which may include your (i) IP address; (ii) unique identification cookie, information cookie and information about the contents of your hardware to access certain features; (iii) unique hardware identification number and hardware type; (iv) domain, browser type and language; (v) operating system and settings; (vi) country and time zone; (vii) previously visited sites; (viii) information about your actions on our site, such as click behavior, purchases and preferences; and (ix) access times and referring URLs.
Third parties may also collect information from the site through cookies, third party modules and widgets. These third parties collect data directly from your browser and the processing of this data is subject to their own privacy policies.
- Functional Cookies: These cookies are required for the basic functionality of the site and are therefore always active. This corresponds in particular to cookies that allow us to recognize you when you visit our site during the same session or, if you wish, from one session to another. They allow us to establish your shopping cart and the payment procedure but also to ensure the security of exchanges and compliance with regulations.
- Performance cookies: These cookies allow us to improve the functionalities of our site by tracking their use. In some cases, these cookies allow us to improve the speed with which we process your request and to remember the preferences you have selected. Refusing these cookies may result in less relevant recommendations and slower site performance.
- Social network and advertising cookies: Social network cookies provide the ability to connect to your social networks and share content from our site on social networks. Advertising cookies (from third parties) collect information to allow us to better tailor advertisements to your interests, both on and off our site. In some cases, these cookies require the processing of personal data. Refusing these cookies may result in the display of advertisements that are not tailored to you, or may prevent you from effectively connecting to Facebook, Twitter or other social networks and/or prevent you from being able to share content on social networks.
Modifications de notre Politique de Confidentialité
Questions and comments
If you wish to send us your comments or if you have any questions or concerns, or if you wish to exercise your rights in relation to your personal data, simply send us an email: email@example.com.
If you contact us about a complaint about your personal data, it will be handled with a view to resolving it in an efficient and timely manner. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority in the country of your place of residence.