- a packet of summer truffle gnocchi
- Some chanterelles
- 4 Brussels sprouts
- 3 tablespoons poppy seeds
- 20 cl thick fresh cream
- 1 tablespoon of White Truffle Cheese Trio Delight
- 1 teaspoon of butter
- 50 gr nuts
- 20 gr parmesan
- Poach the gnocchi in boiling water, wait for the gnocchi to rise to the surface and then drain them.
- Heat the chanterelles and Brussels sprouts in a frying pan over medium heat with a knob of butter for 3 to 5 minutes until lightly coloured. Then set them aside.
- Use the same skillet over medium heat and add the nuts. Stir frequently to avoid burning. Remove the pan from the heat when the nuts are brown and fragrant. Set them aside (for your plates).
- Add the truffle gnocchi in the same frying pan with butter and brown them for 3 to 4 minutes on each side (avoid stirring too often so that they have time to brown). Set them aside.
- Pour the poppy seeds in a mortar. Use the pestle to crush the seeds until they have a creamy texture and mix them with the gnocchi.
- In a small saucepan, pour the heavy cream, wait for it to heat up and then add a tablespoon of White Truffle Cheese Trio Delight. Stir to obtain a thick sauce.
- Place the roasted and crushed walnut on the plates and pour a line of fresh cream sauce and white truffle cheese trio delicacy on top. Then place a few poppy seed gnocchi, then on each gnocchi put a little sauce and a parmesan petal. Add the grilled chanterelles and slices of Brussels sprouts to bring freshness to your dish.
It’s ready! Enjoy your meal.