- 250g special risotto rice
- 1 jar of Signorini Tartufi summer truffle cream (45g)
- 2 shallots
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 500g of pumpkin
- 3 Jerusalem artichokes
- 100ml of extra virgin olive oil
- 2 sprigs of flat parsley
- salt and pepper
- Wash all vegetables thoroughly and dry them with a cloth.
Rinse the rice under cold water and drain it in a colander.
- Peel the shallots and garlic and cut them into thin strips.
Peel the pumpkin, remove the seeds and cut it into cubes.
Peel the Jerusalem artichokes and cut them into strips.
- Heat the olive oil in a frying pan or large saucepan over medium heat (6).
- Cook the shallots and garlic until they become translucent (do not grill them at all).
- Add the pumpkin and Jerusalem artichokes and sauté for 5 minutes, stirring to prevent them from sticking to the pan.
- Add the rice and stir to coat the seeds with olive oil (2 min).
Season with salt and pepper.
- Add 1/2 glass of broth and cook until the liquid evaporates.
Repeat until all the liquid is absorbed by the rice.
As soon as the rice reaches al dente cooking, add the truffle cream and mix carefully.
- Serve immediately sprinkled with chopped parsley and accompanied by a glass of dry white wine.
Enjoy your meal.