- 1 baguette
- 1 slice of white ham from the butcher
- A drizzle of truffle olive oil
- 2 spoons of black truffle sauce
- 1 whole summer truffle
- Optional : Butter cream with summer truffle
- Open the baguette lengthwise.
- For the greediest among you. Butter both sides of the baguette with our summer truffle butter cream.
- Add two teaspoons of black summer truffle sauce evenly distributed on the inside of the bread. Gently fold the slice of ham and place it in the baguette.
- Grate a whole summer truffle with our professional mandolines.
- Add a drizzle of olive oil to the truffle, close the sandwich and enjoy.
Enjoy your meal.