The tasty purity of the truffle is in perfect harmony with the delicate texture of Brie de Meaux made with raw milk. Each flavor finds its place in a perfect balance. An effective preparation to magnify the cheese by the presence of the truffle and also to delight a multitude of guests.
- Choose a soft cheese such as Brie (prepare at least 24 hours before eating).
- At least 24 hours before serving time, divide the brie in half evenly in the direction of thickness.
- Insert the summer truffle breakage on the lower part of the brie.
- The truffle layer must be at least one millimeter thick.
- Close the Brie, wrap it in a transparent film and place it in a cool place so that the truffle perfume permeates the cheese deeply.
- Serve with excellent bread and a good red wine.
The good news is that you can keep it in a cool place for a few days.