Ingredients for 6 persons:
- 10g summer truffle cream extra 37g
- 50g Signorini TARTUFI bianchetto truffle butter
- 10 eggs
- Pepper & salt
- 6 slices of bread
- Break the eggs into a bowl, season with salt and pepper and beat with a fork.
- Melt half of the butter in a frying pan (preferably round-bottomed) over medium heat, then pour in the beaten eggs.
- Let it cook while whisking, taking care to leave some lumps.
- When the mixture is slightly slushy, remove the pan from the heat and add the summer truffle cream extra and the remaining butter in small cubes. Mix and pour into the warmed plates.
- Toast the slices of bread on both sides in the oven or toaster, then pare the crust and cut them into mouillettes. Serve in a towel so that they stay warm.
Enjoy your meal…